Friday 8 June 2012

Introduction!

Hello everyone and thank you for visiting my tentative step into bloggdom.

Please check out my 11 Young Adult e-novels on Amazon, KOBO, WHSMITH's online, and SMASHWORDS (where samples can be downloaded free). Coming any day (hopefully) to Barnes and Noble's NOOK, IPAD and Sony Reader.  The titles are;

"I FLY", GLORIA, NICOLAI'S PLANET, GOLIATH'S FOOTPRINT, FATSO, IMAGINARY COMPANIONS, BLUE CLIFFS, GODDEROCK, UNINVITED GUESTS, EGAN'S PROGRAM, and KETTLESTONE DIARIES.

I appreciate any honest feedback.  I would describe my style as 'gritty, reality-based fantasy.'   I have been writing 'seriously' since around 13, had a lot of near misses with both fiction, screenplays and stageplays, but I love writing so here I am. 

Best wishes

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of the bloodhound and kitten. The titles of your books sound intriguing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete